Create a New Case
For current clients with access to our customer portal, click the button below to create a support case. For new customers or anyone who haven’t utilized our portal yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We handle our support cases both by priority and by the date it was entered. When entering a new support case on our portal, please ensure to give us the following information:
1. The priority/urgency of your request.
2. The type of work being requested.
4. A subject line referencing your concern.
5. Any relevant details or elaboration, if any.
6. Attach any relevant files by dragging/dropping or with the file button at the top.
For visibility into active support cases, click on the link to view your open support cases in our customer portal. From here, you can track any recent activity and who the case is assigned to. You can also add comments to the case to give follow-up or include any new information by adding a comment.
You may also click the button below to view any closed cases in our customer portal. From there, you can add comments or reopen the support case if needed.